Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Shopping Mission or Madness

Well I still have the cold, I am amazed at how much a nose can run!! got through a box of Kleenex, and a toilet role and its still running!
Anyway this blog isn't about running noses.

I decided to go into town yesterday to make a start (and hopefully a finish) on my christmas shopping.

Its amazing the contrasts you see when out at this time of year, you get the happiness of the buskers in the street giving you that christmas lift, then by total contrast you can stray into the food hall of marks and spencers and whitness what I can only consider the pit of hades!!
I am telling you, that place combined with the small shopping trollys and the people panic shopping brings out the worst in everyone. I swear, the women who shop in this place will kill their own!!
You would think that their life depended on it!!

Anyway marry christmas to the fur clad woman who shouted at me to get out of the way of the goose liver pate and a happy new year to the many people who let me stand and hold the door open for them for 10 minutes without saying thank you.

anyway I managed to get Amie almost everything I was looking for, so mission complete, next year its internet shopping ONLY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home