Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Cheer

The cold is nearly gone, this one has taken some shifting! Amie is still suffering with it, but she is on the mend so hopefully we will both be bug free for our first married christmas!

There was a poker game on Saturday night, it being the last before christmas, everyone got dressed up, didn't make us play any better, but there was a sense of occasion about the whole thing that made it a bit different.
came away 80 pence up, so I suppose i can't complain about that.

so now the next thing to look forward to is christmas, altho I make out like I don't like christmas, I really do, I get a buzz out of spoiling people rotten, got Amie some cracking stuff this year, can't list it until after, as I know that she will be checking the site and I don't want to give away the suprise!

can't wait until I actually finish work for the holidays, gonna try and get the usual christmas eve golf game in, if i can find anyone to play with, the friend I use to play christmas golf with moved away a couple of years ago, so that tradition is fizzling out.

Christmas eve evening will be spent at my Aunt's exchanging prezzies, then its on to chirstmas day at my sisters with all the kids and associated chaos and merryment that goes with it, I CAN'T WAIT.

So Without more adue, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home