Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Milestones

Well its finally time for me to admit to myself that i am actually (and have been for quite some time) a grownup!

Much as I hate to admit it I am actually 40!


People keep asking me " whats It feel like to be 40?" and I have to say that it's actually the first birthday that has a feeling attached to it.
so when people ask me now "whats it like to be 40?" i reply "creaky!"

the other thing about being 40 is that you finally fall off the fashion bandwaggon and stay stuck in the best year of your life, so from now on I will only be fashionable once every 10 years or so!

SO HERE LADIES AND GENTS, SPORTING THE 1989 LOOK!!!!!!

the only problem with being 40 is that you are still a little bit too young to be weird,unless you have great wodges of cash, but then i suppose you would be classed as excentric!!

Anyway watch this space or in the words of echo and the bunnymen

"Lay down thy raincoat and groove!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home