Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More Chicken Pictures


Well since I posted the chicken pictures more people have asked if I could put some more on, who would have figured that "bald chickens" would generate so much interest!!!

anyway I have another picture so here it is!

This is just after they were taken out of the transport boxes and I guess they were not use to being in the wide open, so they decided to sit on each other!

anyway that enough about chickens for the time being, I am posting a picture of me on our recent holiday in scotland also, its me on the deck of the Royal Yatch Britannia, not so much of a Yatch, more like a great big ocean going ship, but it was most impressive!

Never knew that there were so many people stationed on board, if memory serves about 200!

As you will no doubt be able to tell, it was belting it down when we were there, but this didn't detract from the fact that is a fantastic tourist attraction, and if your in Edinburgh I recommend giving it a once over.

I discovered another thing while we were doing the tour, FRENCH PEOPLE NEVER STOP TALKING!!!!!!!

When you start the tour you get given an electronic guide which talks whichever language you speak and as you go around the ship you get a running commentory on whichever room your in, there is avolume control so that you can have it at the correct volume and away you go.

BUT NOT IF YOUR FRENCH, you turn the volume up to full blast and wave the guide around your head and shout in french to the person stood at the other side of the ship so that nobody can hear their own guide talking, must be a french thing......go figure!

anyway here is the picture of me on the deck, enjoy and ill write more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home