Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm Back and Posting

Its been a while since i posted anything, lots of things have gone on and at this moment i cant remember any of them!!! so i will start with the most up to date stuff and work back and with any luck it might be interesting!first off a message to the people who make digital cameras...........STANDARDIZE YOUR CABLES OR USE BLUETOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had to turn the house upside down to find the cable to upload pictures, found hundreds all with the wrong ends on, anyway here we go.

Yesterday was Amie and Binnies birthday, we went over to my sisters for dinner, Maryann had made a Pork Pie
and to be truthful i have no idea what else because this Pie was like ambrosia, food of the gods, like angels crying on your taste buds, i kid you not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the pie there was chocolate cake and singing and the usual lighting the candles many times so that everyone could have a go blowing them out, the small cakes had chocolate in the middle too.

After the meal I fixed the family computers again (it seems to be a ritual everytime i go round) and then i made paper airplanes for the boys.

This is the only picture I got of the birthday girls, and elliot, as per usual it was impossible to get a picture of my mother!

I was going to post the pictures from the London trip before my birthday, but i must have them on my computer at work, so i will have to post them tomorrow.

So in the absence of more images I will end this post here with a promise to post more before the weekend!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home