Monday, September 25, 2006

The Little Equestrian



Thought I would post some more news and pictures for everyone, these are pictures I took at the weekend of my niece.

I have heard over the past year or so that she is becoming quite accomplished at horse riding, and also going over the jumps, so when we heard that she would be riding on saturday I had to go and see for myself.


And I must say that without a doubt she is superb on a horse!!
so confident and at home it was so hard to believe that she is only 8!

I took my Nikon F4s camera with the 400mm lens so that i could take this picture from a long way off so as not to put her off, but as it turned out she was so focused on what she was doing I would be supprised if she even noticed.

they had a compatition which seemed to be against the clock, might not have been so dont quote me on that, but she got a first in her group and a rosette to prove it.

We are all so proud!

anyway thats all I'm gonna post for now, watch this space and i'll catch ya all later ..... Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home